How to Make a Payment
There are several ways we accept payments. Please contact our office at 217-359-6108 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- JSM offers free monthly rent withdrawals. You or a parent may sign up to have your rent payments automatically deducted from a checking or savings account. To sign up for this free service, please contact our office.
- JSM also accepts personal checks, money orders, or cashier's checks. Payments can be dropped off in the office during business hours, or placed in the locked drop boxes outside of the office after hours.
- Payments can be mailed to us at JSM Management, 505 S. Fifth Street, Champaign, IL 61820.
- JSM offers credit card, debit card or e-check payments through Zego (Powered by Paylease), a third-party system. There will be an additional charge when using Zego (Powered by Paylease). You can use the form at the bottom of this page to make a payment using this system.
- JSM does not accept cash payments for rent or security deposits.
About Rent Payments
Rent is due on the first day of the month unless otherwise stated in your lease. Please remember that there is no grace period for late rent payments.
About Security Depost Payments
Paying a security deposit does not reserve your apartment. Apartments lease very quickly and you do not have a guaranteed unit until your lease is signed. Please click here for more information.
To pay using Zego (Powered by Paylease) please use this form: