Michele is August’s Leasing Agent of the Month! Michele has amazing customer service skills, takes initiative, and has a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities! She always comes into the office with a professional, positive attitude! Michele is always taking the extra step to ensure she has something to work on and is vital in training new leasing agents. Thanks Michele for all your hard work for JSM! After conducting my interview with Michele, I was able to learn more about her! Be sure to check out what Michele had to say!
Where are you from?
- Carol Stream, IL
Where did you attend school?
- U of I
What was your major?
- Social Work
- None, but I have always wanted a Yorkie
How long have you worked for JSM?
- 5 months
- Christmas Eve because all my family is together
Tennis shoes or heels?
- Tennis shoes
Favorite pizza topping?
- Green Pepper
What is your favorite cereal?
- Honeynut Cheerios
What do you love about JSM?
- Being challenged every day and the atmosphere
What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Pay off my student loans, buy my parents a nice retirement one, and pay all my parents bills
What's the most important part of a sandwich?
- 50 First Dates
- The Foster’s or Jane the Virgin
- Black Bean Burger
What’s your ultimate dream job?
- Own my personal private practice
Fav ice cream?
- Jenny’s – Salty Caramel
Beach or mountains?
NYSNC or Backstreet Boys
- Neither, don’t know who they are really
Preferred social media
You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- Pastel/Baby Pink because it’s girly
Where would you go in a time machine?
- I’d go to the future when I’m old to see how everything worked out